SiteCare’s Project Manager is a broad-based position that encompasses a number of disciplines: SEO, SEM, Web Development, Website security, email marketing, social media, and miscellaneous project management. The Project Manager works with our sales team to provide engagement estimates, our internal team to implement SiteCare’s own digital marketing strategy, and our clients to create and improve their digital marketing campaigns and web development initiatives.
The Project Manager acts as the liaison between the client and the related internal team. This team member needs to encompass excellent communication skills with a commitment to both client and co-worker satisfaction.
This is a full-time, fully remote position. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
- Monitor clients’ SEO, SEM, email marketing, and site performance trends
- Assess requirements for web development projects for the WordPress platform
- Coordinate the internal planning and implementation of digital strategies for clients
- Advise clients on best practices for web development, accessibility, performance, and other website governance
- Deliver detailed technical scopes of work to our development team
- Keep up-to-date with our clients’ preferences
- Identify new upsell initiatives
- Keep projects on track, in scope and within budgeted hours
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Advise clients on project-related issues and keep management informed on project developments
- Superior communication skills
- Experience in a client-facing role in digital marketing and web development consultation
- Knowledge of the key elements of digital marketing, including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Paid, CPM, etc.), Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of website management, security, and development best practices, specifically on the WordPress platform.
- Experience delivering technical requirements and specifications to a team of web developers.
- Strong experience managing retainer projects
- Ability to think strategically and plan ahead
WHAT MAKES THE CANDIDATE A GREAT FIT IS SOMEONE WHO
- Has a passion for digital marketing processes that allow them to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Stays informed on trends in web development best practices
- Stays informed on changes to the WordPress ecosystem
- Is obsessive in their verbal and written communication skills
- Has incredible attention to detail, assumes nothing, and retains information from multiple sources
- Is an expert in time management
- Delivers on their promises
- Possesses soft sales skills
- Has an incredible eye for detail and quality of work
- A market-related salary based on your experience
- We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US and South Africa. Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection
- Quarterly profit distributions
- Open leave policy
- A technology stipend of $2,000 for all new hires and a $1,200 refresher stipend every 2 years