Google Analytics is one of the most powerful web traffic analytics tools that modern marketers can access.
It provides businesses with huge amounts of data related to user behavior for visitors to their websites, including:
- Traffic by channel;
- Devices used to access a website;
- Each online user’s location;
- How much time a visitor spent viewing a web page;
- What content they viewed;
- If they are a first-time, or repeat, visitor, and so on.
Read our short guide below on how to get started with Google Analytics.