Email Lead Generation
Book more (and better) sales meetings
Get your sales team in front of your ideal customers with SiteCare’s email lead generation services.
“Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose, and of action over a long period of time.”
– Bruce Springsteen
Your sales representatives have a contact database of at least 10,000 leads but seem to only focus on the responsive leads.
Your sales team members easily shift their sales behavior away from lead generation to order-taking or client support.
You crave consistent sales behaviors from your sales team, but find they’re either focused on low-hanging fruit or customer service requests.
You feel that with consistent appointments being set, your existing sales team could be much more productive.
Using our proven methodology, we guide our clients through an email lead generation process guaranteed to increase the number of appointments booked by your sales team.
Let’s face it, your sales representatives are only human, often inconsistent, and their precious time is limited. Their time should be spent building client rapport and growing the relationship, not searching your CRM, scouring your email newsletter database, going through spreadsheets from past trade shows, writing personal emails, and remembering who to follow up with and when.
Instead, let SiteCare:
- Write really great emails that get replies and booked meetings.
- Take care of all of these functions for your sales team, so it’s professional, effective, and consistent.
It’s why our clients like to call us their best-kept marketing secret!
How does SiteCare’s email lead generation service work?
- We start with an in-depth discovery call with you and your team.
- Following our discovery call, we begin our process, which involves our account management team, email delivery technicians, professional direct response copywriters, and our CRM and database experts.
- In the following few days, you’ll receive access to our email delivery software, your professionally written email cadence, and your initial batch of cleaned and enriched prospects. Our goal is to create actionable emails that turn prospects from your client database into face-to-face or video meetings. We’ll know who opened your email, what they clicked on, and who set an appointment for more information about your products and services.And let’s be clear: these aren’t newsletters. These are personalized emails sent directly from your own email outbox. When your clients respond — and they often do — their response will go right to your inbox.
- Over time, we’ll create new email cadences for new products and services, try new subject lines and continuously keep your company and sales team top of mind with your prospects.
- Month over month, we work to improve our appointment setting scores so your sales team’s calendar stays booked with the right type of prospect.
Is there more we can do?
Yes, of course. We have many more ways to increase your impact on your target prospects.
- LinkedIn Connect
Now that we’ve been consistently communicating with your prospects via email, let’s connect you with them on LinkedIn, the world’s largest business networking site. Your prospect can learn more about your sales rep, their experience and, hopefully, connect at a more personal level.
- Data Enrichment
Your CRM might have limited information about a prospect. Our data enrichment team can work to populate the name, title, email address, and other information about your chosen prospects.
Our paid advertising team will expand your email reach with remarketing ads specifically targeted at the prospects in your database. We can serve them text and visual ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. Our remarketing ads can direct traffic to your homepage or a landing page we design to increase their engagement.
What type of results should I expect?
Results can vary according to the content of the email, the familiarity the prospect has with the sales representative and brand, and the clarity of the call to action.
Our team published our quarterly performance report for warm and cold email open rates. You can read our latest cold email marketing benchmarks & metrics here.
On average, our warm emails are opened 60 percent of the time. And of those emails that are opened, we see a 25 percent response rate. Responses can range from a booked appointment to an email reply or a phone call.
Case studies and kind words about the work we do are great, but there’s nothing quite as powerful as seeing the actual results. Here are real email replies from prospects we delivered to our customers:
Email lead generation FAQ
We don’t build prospects lists due to the low response and conversion rates we see when sending emails to these lists. We know reaching out to a warm audience, yields 5 to 10 times better response rates. If you do require prospects lists to be built, we can introduce you to a few of our trusted partners who can build prospecting lists for you.
No, we send our emails through your email account. Because all emails we send are sent from your email address, you’ll even see them in your “Sent” folder.
Cleaning up your email list improves the deliverability rate of your emails and strengthens your domain’s reputation by decreasing bounce rates, increasing open and click rates, and reducing spam complaints. Purging your list of unengaged subscribers also empowers you with more accurate reporting data and can even save you money if your email marketing service charges you per subscriber.
Generally, we recommend scrubbing your email list every year to get rid of any invalid email addresses and potentially remove email addresses that haven’t opened any of your emails in the past 6 months.
- An out-of-office reply is automated and can be sent for various reasons that wouldn’t count as a bounce or a reply. A bounce occurs when the email couldn’t be delivered for whatever reason – an out-of-office is actually a confirmation that someone has received the email; they just haven’t been able to read it.
- Keep tabs on these auto-replies and take note of when they occur most often. An out-of-office isn’t a stop sign, though! In fact, it would be a good idea to channel these replies into a follow-up flow, allowing you a second (and third) chance of reaching someone who hasn’t seen your email yet and is likely returning to an overflowing inbox after their mid-year break.
- When a prospect replies, we ask that you keep the reply in your inbox for 24 hours so that our software can pick up the reply and remove the prospect from the sequence, ensuring that they no longer receive any more emails. Clients can then take over the conversation and reply to the prospect like any other email. From here on, it is up to the client to foster the conversation with the prospect.
- If a prospect responds negatively, unfortunately, this is part and parcel of cold emailing. It will happen. We recommend just leaving the reply in your inbox for 24 hours so that our software can pick up the reply and remove the prospect from the sequence, ensuring that they no longer receive any more emails, and not responding. Once a prospect has responded, and the reply has been left in the inbox for 24 hours, that is the end of the campaign for them and they will no longer receive any communications
Both types of campaigns have the same goal: getting the customer from their current point into a stage where they’re accepting your meeting request and using your service or product.
The key difference is that the email drip campaign customer opted into your subscriber list, while the cold email campaign audience consists of leads you seek out.
Email lead generation glossary
B2B, short for “business-to-business,” is a business model that sells to other businesses instead of typical individual consumers.
Customer acquisition cost (CAC)
Customer acquisition cost, or CAC, measures how much you’re spending per customer by dividing total money spent on marketing and sales by the amount of acquired customers.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
A CRM, which stands for customer relationship management, is an application that manages the data and interactions of a business’ customers and prospects.
A CTA is a feature that prompts a user to a conversion action.
Click-through rate (CTR)
Click-through rate describes the percentage of people who see an ad or post and click on it.
Email automation is a strategy of using an automated process in the optimization and targeting of emails.
Email bounce rate
Email bounce rate is the rate at which emails, for whatever reason, are unable to be delivered.
Email list data enrichment
Email list data enrichment provides information about the people whose emails are on your list, such as geographical location, social media profiles, and job title.
Email list scrubbing
Email list scrubbing removes emails from your subscriber list whose users do not engage with the email content.
Email list verification
Email list verification is the determination that emails on a list are valid and will not bounce.
Inbound marketing is a strategy that prioritizes drawing customers in, rather than reaching out to them.
A lead is a potential customer who shares their information, such as contact or demographics.
Lead generation campaign
A lead generation campaign is an effort to acquire leads by generating interest in a product or service.
The opposite of inbound marketing, reaching out to customers as opposed to drawing them in.
A prospect is a lead that has taken a deeper step into the sales funnel
A sales funnel is the process that guides a visitor to follow through with a purchase.